Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Why this blog?

I am the Product Manager for eTouch SamePage, an enterprise wiki and blog solution and a significant part of my work is evangelizing Web 2.0 solutions like wikis and blogs within large enterprises and constantly learning on what works and what does not.

Through this blog, I will be sharing some of the things I learn from these experiences. While a lot of my blog posts would be based on the SamePage product, I will also attempt to relate them to general benefits and challenges of wiki and blog solutions, so readers can also relate to their own experience using wikis within the enterprise.

Finally, I will try to be as regular as possible with my posts (atleast one new post every other week) though I may not be able to keep up when things get really crazy ;-)

Please feel free to comment and share your own experiences with wikis in the enterprise.

No comments: